I take a knee along with the NFL players. Yes, I served this country. Yes, I loved this country at one point in time. Yes, I used to believe in what this country stood for. Yes, I have went on three deployments.
I draw the line when:
- Candidate Trump mocks disabled reporters
- Candidate Trump defends Mike Tyson in an interview in 1992
- Candidate Trump says on a bus, “Grab her by her @#$@#.
- President has a fit about his crowd size.
- President attacks women’s right to choose and wants to tell me/other women what we do with our reproductive organs
- President of United States call NFL players Son of Bitches.
- President and republican party that goes after women’s rights
- President divides this nation
- President, Vice President, Senate, House that ignores all of the social justice issues going on in this country
- They refuse to listen to me and other survivors of military sexual trauma, university rape, and child sexual abuse that have come forward and tell our truths
- Secretary of Education that cares more about protecting rapists and universities that allow rapists to rape
- When we have a government that wants to tell women what to do with our bodies but are fine with paying ridiculous amounts of money so men can have a hard on
So I take a knee along with all of the NFL players. Also, Liberty and Justice for all is a joke. No justice if you are a woman or man that was raped as a child, at university, in the Military. No justice if you are black. No justice if you are a domestic violence survivor. No justice if you are gay. No justice if you are Transgender. No justice if you are a human trafficking survivor. No justice if you are disabled.